That’s why we put resilient broadcast infrastructure and technical expertise at the heart of our VOD processing services.
We make deployment as simple as possible via a set of standard product features, while our professional services team can tailor-make a service to your exact needs.
Wide range of integrated platforms
We are integrated with over 50 platforms, including OTT services such as Apple TV+, Amazon Prime and established platform operators such as Sky, Virgin Media and Canal+.
VOD processing platform
Our VOD processing platform provides fully automated workflows designed to provide service excellence through high availability, cost-effective solutions.
The platform has been designed to efficiently and continuously handle significant amounts of content, and to provide bulk processing for onboarding libraries of content or re-versioning for use on new platforms. Delivery reports and statistics are provided for all file movements.
Public cloud scalability
Our VOD processing platform can operate workflows using both private and public cloud transcoding and packaging capabilities, providing limitless scalability.
Our video-on-demand (VOD) processing service features:
- Cloud archive integration through role-based permissions, or file-receipt using file transfer agents like Signiant or Aspera
- Highly automated workflows including stitching of opening and closing ‘bumpers’ within the transcode
- Ability to handle selected audio or multiple audio tracks
- Adapted for an extensive range of video formats, wrappers and metadata
- Comprehensive support for metadata schemas, including those unique to customers
- Accepting STL and PAC source subtitles
For more information about our VOD processing services, please get in touch.