Keeping your network ‘up’ can be challenging at the best of times, but when major market events – like 2025’s switch off of the public switched telephone network (PSTN) – forces huge and costly change, the threat to your business is amplified.
Our Hybrid Connectivity service eliminates both the day-to-day management pain and the strategic uncertainty – delivering the right technology at the right time for the right use cases – without the complexity. Simply give us the location of your assets and we’ll deliver a mission critical unified communications solution.
Managing a complex communications network, as well as your core business, can present many challenges including:
- Network management and maintenance
- Ensuring uptime and resilience
- Protecting against cyber attack
- Keeping track of the latest technologies and best practices
By engaging with a trusted partner, you can focus attention and budget on what matters to your business, shareholders, regulators and consumers.
A network that works
We offer a comprehensive answer to the question of future-proofing network management. Field-proven, resilient and with high service levels as standard, our fully managed solutions bring together multiple connectivity technologies into a single, cohesive service that makes everything easier.
Combining scalability and security, Hybrid Connectivity gives you the freedom to focus on your core business – with the peace of mind of knowing your network infrastructure is in safe hands.
Hybrid Connectivity offers:
- A unified head-end system for all connectivity needs – simplifying procurement and supplier management, as well as day-to-day operations
- A single vendor with access to multiple technologies to suit a variety of applications – with the expertise to choose the right solution for you
- The assurance of a resilient network delivering seamless connectivity regardless of vendor or technology
- Coverage that extends across the UK – both above and below ground – enabling deployment at scale
To learn more about how Hybrid Connectivity could help you tackle the complexity of network management, get in touch.